SiamtownUS SIAMTOWN US | CLASSIFIED ADS. | YELLOWPAGES | WEBBOARD | CONTACT    siamtownus facebook siamtownus classifield facebook siamtownus twitter

Contact Advertising : 1.800.494.1798
หน้าแรกเว็บบอร์ด  |  สมัครสมาชิก  |  หัวข้อล่าสุด  |  รายชื่อสมาชิก  |  ค้นหา

SiamtownUS Forum >> Thai People In USA >> กรีนการ์ด, พาสปอร์ต, การเข้าประเทศสหรัฐอเมริกา >> Air Jordan 18 Retro OG Zwart/Sport Royal
Page of 2
Air Jordan 18 Retro OG Zwart/Sport Royal
ผู้โพสต์ หัวข้อ
emovac32

Posted: 10/14/2020 9:01:19 PM

Momenteel schoenenmvps.com de uitgavekalenders van geselecteerde retailers voor een drop van 9 oktober, is het "Zwart / Wit / Multi-Color" -paar mogelijk de onlangs gelekte "James Gang" -versie van de 18e kenmerkende sneaker van de 35-jarige met de Swoosh. In ieder geval is het silhouet ingesteld om de nieuwste innovatie van Nike Basketball te leveren, waaronder een getweakt gebreid bovenwerk, Zoom Air-demping op de voorvoet en Max Air-eenheden. Bovendien, zoals verzameld uit paren gedragen door James in de NBA-bubbel, zijn de tongen voorzien van zichtbare Airbags; een voorgevormde hiel splitst het model en dient als zijn "kracht" -georiënteerde component.

Deze Jordan Schoenen Blauw, die kiest voor een helder en gedurfd uiterlijk, is bedekt met okergeel suède over het hele bovenwerk met oogjes aan de bovenkant, lijkwade, veters, tong en branding op de hiel, tong en teen, allemaal op dezelfde manier gedaan schaduw van geel. Als contrast zien we wit op de melkwitte doorschijnende tussenzool en de rubberen hak en buitenzool. Deze Air Jordan 18 wordt geleverd met "74G" gestikt op de tongen, waarvan we nog steeds niet weten waar het voor staat, maar we zijn er vrij zeker van zal binnenkort worden onthuld.

De Air Jordan 18 Retro OG Zwart/Sport Royal krijgt dit weekend premium suède iteraties, en in drie kleurstellingen: blauw, geel en oranje. Het bovenwerk van de sneakers is bedekt met suède en heeft kenmerkende ontwerpdetails zoals een zachte kanten omhulsel, en wanneer je hem losknoopt, onthult hij een gladde leren tong. Ten slotte maken luchtzoolunits met een phylon middenzool en krijtachtige zeilkleurige buitenzolen het ontwerp helemaal af.

Deze nieuwe colorway van de Beweging Controle Air Jordan 18 is bedekt met Cool Grey suède over het hele bovenwerk met witte details op de branding op de tong, chromen veteroogjes en een zwarte tussenzool. Een doorschijnende grijze rubberen buitenzool maakt de look van deze veelzijdige colorway van de Jordan 18 compleet.

https://www.schoenenmvps.com/

selenakale

Posted: 10/22/2020 2:30:43 AM

You provided a lot of good information, it was good because it was so helpful to me. 2048

Digital_Zone

Forum Regular

Posted: 10/22/2020 11:06:57 AM

The subsequent time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I do know it was my choice to learn, however I actually thought youd have something attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could repair in the event you werent too busy in search of attention. Ramen en deuren
Digital_Zone

Forum Regular

Posted: 10/22/2020 11:13:34 AM

I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Vloerisolaties
Digital_Zone

Forum Regular

Posted: 10/22/2020 11:15:12 AM

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. PVC ramen
Digital_Zone

Forum Regular

Posted: 10/22/2020 11:16:33 AM

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Chape
Digital_Zone

Forum Regular

Posted: 10/22/2020 11:18:20 AM

Intimately, the post is really the greatest on that worthw hile topic. I match in with your conclusions and also will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Simply saying thanks will certainly not simply be enough, for the wonderful clarity in your writing. I can without delay grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates. Pleasant work and also much success in your business endeavors! Aluminium ramen
Digital_Zone

Forum Regular

Posted: 10/22/2020 11:19:53 AM

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Chapewerken
Digital_Zone

Forum Regular

Posted: 10/22/2020 11:22:19 AM

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I''m pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Noten kopen
Digital_Zone

Forum Regular

Posted: 10/22/2020 11:23:56 AM

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! PVC ramen en deuren
Digital_Zone

Forum Regular

Posted: 10/22/2020 11:25:26 AM

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it''s quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, Vloerisolatie
Digital_Zone

Forum Regular

Posted: 10/22/2020 11:27:13 AM

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I''m pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Ramen deuren
Digital_Zone

Forum Regular

Posted: 10/22/2020 11:28:59 AM

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who really knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know the way to carry a difficulty to mild and make it important. More people must read this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant imagine youre not more common since you definitely have the gift. Notenshop online
Digital_Zone

Forum Regular

Posted: 10/22/2020 11:30:48 AM

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration. Latest Sims 4 Downloads : Showing 9113 items. Customise your view with Compatible mode, Featured uploads, Favourites and more!  Airco
Digital_Zone

Forum Regular

Posted: 10/22/2020 11:32:31 AM

This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! Webdesign
Digital_Zone

Forum Regular

Posted: 10/22/2020 11:41:40 AM

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Noten
   Page of 2 Next »    Last »

Copyright @ SiamtownUS.com 2011 DMG Forums 3.2