SiamtownUS SIAMTOWN US | CLASSIFIED ADS. | YELLOWPAGES | WEBBOARD | CONTACT    siamtownus facebook siamtownus classifield facebook siamtownus twitter

Contact Advertising : 1.800.494.1798
หน้าแรกเว็บบอร์ด  |  สมัครสมาชิก  |  หัวข้อล่าสุด  |  รายชื่อสมาชิก  |  ค้นหา

SiamtownUS Forum >> Thai People In USA >> ร่วมแสดงความคิดเห็น พูดคุย แลกเปลี่ยน ความรู้ ประสบการณ์ทั่วไป >> Information about medical marijuana.
Information about medical marijuana.
ผู้โพสต์ หัวข้อ
Tamina

Beginner

Posted: 11/24/2018 4:07:54 AM

I''m a big fan of medical marijuana and I want to know as much as possible. Is there a good website online that is entirely dedicated to marijuana and CBD products? Thank you in advance.

Boreygor

Intermediate

Posted: 11/24/2018 6:51:27 AM

I''ve always been interested in learning more about medical marijuana, so I found an informative blog about all CBD products and marijuana strains. You can Read More Here and find out how the product is measured, as well as how many ounces to get in a pound. Believe me, it''s interesting.

Cameron400

Posted: 8/29/2019 1:30:50 AM

I have only tried this product one time since purchasing. I bought it for my Maltese mix who is very anxious when my other dog leaves the house for the day and when she rides in cars. The one time I have used it, she was very anxious at first but then settled down. I think perhaps I should have given it to her before the car ride. So far so good. My dog is tolerating the CBD https://www.cbdornot.com/best-cbd-oil-for-dogs/ well and his condition seems to be improving.

Copyright @ SiamtownUS.com 2011 DMG Forums 3.2