SiamtownUS SIAMTOWN US | CLASSIFIED ADS. | YELLOWPAGES | WEBBOARD | CONTACT    siamtownus facebook siamtownus classifield facebook siamtownus twitter

Contact Advertising : 1.800.494.1798
หน้าแรกเว็บบอร์ด  |  สมัครสมาชิก  |  หัวข้อล่าสุด  |  รายชื่อสมาชิก  |  ค้นหา

SiamtownUS Forum >> Thai People In USA >> ร่วมแสดงความคิดเห็น พูดคุย แลกเปลี่ยน ความรู้ ประสบการณ์ทั่วไป >> Traveling to Thailand
Traveling to Thailand
ผู้โพสต์ หัวข้อ
usainthai

Posted: 7/14/2012 12:32:46 AM

Hi. I am in need of a favor. I am from the USA, but in Thailand. I need some health and body care products picked up from a family member and brought to Thailand. Everything is ordered online and available for inspection. Please, I don't need bashers assuming these are drugs or something illegal. How stupid can u be when these products would be inspected? Anyway, I will pay anyone who can bring to me 2000 baht and will meet at the airport. I would like to do this several times a year, as it is now just too cost prohibitive to ship and deal with customs. I am real. This is a legitimate offer. Just need some help getting my things. Each time the package would weigh between 6-8 pounds. If anyone is interested, get back and we can work out the details.

I tried to also post in Thai using GOOGLE translation, but the meaning is very different.
Boreygor

Intermediate

Posted: 3/31/2019 7:32:16 AM

I loved my trips to Thailand but I prefer Europe more
Mooery

Beginner

Posted: 5/7/2019 6:58:11 AM

You seem to have a difficult situation. I think you should ask the students. They often fly to Thailand and perhaps they will stop reading the academized.com reviews and will give you what you need. To be honest, I strongly doubt LOL. Anyway, check out the link I left, it may actually become helpful.

rossbear

Posted: 8/18/2019 8:02:40 AM

I recommend the best edc multitool https://wildproofgear.com/best-edc-multitools/ for any trip, even to Thailand, or to the USA.

Copyright @ SiamtownUS.com 2011 DMG Forums 3.2