SiamtownUS SIAMTOWN US | CLASSIFIED ADS. | YELLOWPAGES | WEBBOARD | CONTACT    siamtownus facebook siamtownus classifield facebook siamtownus twitter

Contact Advertising : 1.800.494.1798
หน้าแรกเว็บบอร์ด  |  สมัครสมาชิก  |  หัวข้อล่าสุด  |  รายชื่อสมาชิก  |  ค้นหา

SiamtownUS Forum >> Thai People In USA >> ร่วมแสดงความคิดเห็น พูดคุย แลกเปลี่ยน ความรู้ ประสบการณ์ทั่วไป >> Traveling to Thailand
Traveling to Thailand
ผู้โพสต์ หัวข้อ
usainthai

Posted: 7/14/2012 12:32:46 AM

Hi. I am in need of a favor. I am from the USA, but in Thailand. I need some health and body care products picked up from a family member and brought to Thailand. Everything is ordered online and available for inspection. Please, I don't need bashers assuming these are drugs or something illegal. How stupid can u be when these products would be inspected? Anyway, I will pay anyone who can bring to me 2000 baht and will meet at the airport. I would like to do this several times a year, as it is now just too cost prohibitive to ship and deal with customs. I am real. This is a legitimate offer. Just need some help getting my things. Each time the package would weigh between 6-8 pounds. If anyone is interested, get back and we can work out the details.

I tried to also post in Thai using GOOGLE translation, but the meaning is very different.
Boreygor

Intermediate

Posted: 3/31/2019 7:32:16 AM

I loved my trips to Thailand but I prefer Europe more
Mooery

Beginner

Posted: 5/7/2019 6:58:11 AM

You seem to have a difficult situation. I think you should ask the students. They often fly to Thailand and perhaps they will stop reading the academized.com reviews and will give you what you need. To be honest, I strongly doubt LOL. Anyway, check out the link I left, it may actually become helpful.

rossbear

Posted: 8/18/2019 8:02:40 AM

I recommend the best edc multitool https://wildproofgear.com/best-edc-multitools/ for any trip, even to Thailand, or to the USA.

marksonmicheal

Intermediate

Posted: 12/19/2019 2:43:43 PM

Yeah, I can provide you this favor. There''s just one thing that I need to find out, and it relates to Island Water Sports Hawaii. Once I am done with my research, I will make sure that I provide the favor you want.

BentleeSolomon

Beginner

Posted: 3/6/2020 5:33:15 AM

I like to holiday significantly, together with my best after that going place is certainly India. Herbal legal smoking buds presently applied for any visa from your indian visa, and then My organization is waiting thus to their solution. I will be favorable the fact that I''ll try to obtain you bet from.

saleena20

Posted: 3/27/2020 11:36:31 PM

Quote:
Quoted From usainthai:

I would like to travel Thailand it is very interesting place any hear a lot about it can any one help me to guide which places are more visiting places for newbie because I have no info about Thailand I also discuss it with my tour planner but I have not enough info about ,

Weskoza

Beginner

Posted: 4/11/2020 1:24:25 AM

I know a good service which offers cars at the best price. You can rent a car in Bangkok here van rental bangkok . This is a good site and it''s famous for being very cheap and good ! Good luck on the road guys !

Copyright @ SiamtownUS.com 2011 DMG Forums 3.2